|9093 Ringwald Road
Middle Point, Ohio 45863
|Officers & Bylaws
|Newsletter & Meeting Info
|Welcome to the official website for
“The Van Wert County Outdoorsmen Association, Inc.”
We have been serving our communities for over 50 years. Our organization was established to promote firearm safety and to promote the education of future generations of hunters and sportsmen.
Our Objectives are:
- To provide opportunities for club members to engage in the sport of hunting and fishing.
- To promote hunter safety.
- To seek and procure better fishing and hunting opportunities for sportsmen.
- To encourage the practice of good sportsmanship and compliance with local, state, and federal fish and game laws.
- To support wildlife conservation programs and to assist wildlife management programs.
- To strengthen landowner-hunter cooperation and understanding.
- To increase the knowledge and practice of hunting skills, marksmanship, and other outdoor recreation skills, that are in harmony with the sports of hunting and fishing.
- To encourage organized rifle, shotgun, pistol, and revolver shooting among citizens of the United States residing in our community with a view toward a better knowledge on the part of such citizens of the safe handling and proper care of firearms, as well as improved, marksmanship.
- To educate and increase the proficiency of its members concerning scientific advancement and progress in the field of small arms including, but not limited to, the ammunition and accessories as well as the arms themselves.
- To forward the development of those characteristics of honesty, good fellowship, self-discipline, team play, and self-reliance which are the essentials of good sportsmanship and the foundation of true patriotism.
- To cooperate with other organizations which share our objectives.
We are an NRA-affiliated club and do require that you belong to the “National Rifle Association” as a prerequisite for joining our organization. We also ask that you support our organization through regular participation in activities and attendance at regularly scheduled meetings.
Van Wert Co. Outdoorsmen Assn. Inc
|9093 Ringwald Road
Middle Point, OH 45863
|P. O. Box 131
Van Wert, OH 45891